Wednesday, February 28, 2007

in love lust with a blog ; new flavas

Do you think it's okay to be in love with a blog? Because I just found one that gives me that squishy, “I hope (s)he kisses me” feeling. How...wrong.

Beautiful photos, intriguing story lines, fooooooooood, and robots! It's called Fancy Food... and we're running away to Vegas together tomorrow morning.





If you want to see more of just Rodney and the cupcakes go here.


Also: Ben & Jerry's announced their new flavors:

Lighten Up! Strawberries & Cream; Lighten Up! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough; Lighten Up! Phish Food; Crème Brûlée; Mint Chocolate Chunk; Banana Split; Americone Dream; Cinnamon Buns; Strawberry Cheesecake; Lighten Up! Raspberry Chocolate Chunk


Boooooring. The only one I care about is mint chocolate chunk, which I've been able to get at scoop shops for years. Happy to be able to get it pre-packed, but it's not a new flavor. Congrats to Stephen Colbert for getting his own flavor, though!

1 comment:

Bearette said...

That looks delicious. I saw the bit on Slashfood about the fellow who eats all cheese. Talk about turophiles :)