Sunday, February 25, 2007

too smart

In the midst of a discussion of differing opinions* regarding the concept of time Hay may have mentioned that I am too smart and that perhaps he would prefer a dumb wife next time around, to which I may have recommended that he marry a certain family member related only by marriage who would fit the bill perfectly, thus making him shudder in disgust. That's what you get for saying smart(ass) stuff to your smart(minded) wife, I suppose.



*Not a fight. Because bloggers don't talk about fights with their spouses. In fact, bloggers don't even have fights with their spouses! Why is that? :)

3 comments:

Avitable said...

I think plenty of bloggers fight with their spouses. The good ones don't.

Poppy said...

There are degrees of fighting. I mean kid-fighting. I don't mean beat-the-crap-outta-your-spouse-and-tell-them-they're-trash-fighting. But, perhaps there isn't actually a difference.

Avitable said...

kid fighting is all good.