Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Poppy's AI Q&A

Question: How come you never post about American Idol anymore?
Answer: Because this season is crap. Okay, let me qualify: All the guys are crap. A bunch of the women are good, but it's all been done before. We know Lakisha will be voted off by mistake and that will leave someone who shouldn't win to win. The only entertaining thing so far has been that Lakisha tries to dress like Aretha Franklin but ends up looking like a lady of the night. (Sorry, but that outfit last week said “I charge $20.”)

Question: What do you think about the Antonella Barba scandal?
Answer: (This one's for Jen.) That girl does not deserve to be on the show. (Dan, I know you disagree.) Her naughty pictures are inconsequential. The only thing carrying her through so far is VotefortheWorst.com. She will receive no more of my blog time.

Question: Will you ever be reviewing the Idol performances???
Answer: For now, please go see Dan at Steel Kaleidoscpes, Rickey.org, and MJ's Idol blog. All three do incredible reviews of the performances, and I always find myself being able to articulate my thoughts through their analyses. When we get to top 12 I will likely be much more chatty about the performances. I don't have much to say about people in which I am not yet invested, if that makes any sense.

Question: Do you think Paula is drunk?
Answer: I think she is crazy, but her hair was really pretty last night!

No comments: