Thursday, June 01, 2006

Life, the universe, everything, and ...um... work.

At Avi's suggestion I am now in an air conditioned environment, no longer melting. Instead I am complaining because the fan is blowing directly in my face. Am I incapable of being happy?!?!

I have another busy work day. It just won't let up. I have no idea where all this work came from... Oh yah, that's what I'm supposed to be doing all day. Forgot.

I got what can only be described as a redneck sunburn on Monday at Hay's grandmother's birthday party. It doesn't really HURT, it just annoyingly bothers me. And, it's going to give me skin cancer. I know that for a fact. I can see it forming. Little tiny c's are invading my freckles.

Georgie has revived her passion for the feather stick. (Image included in case you are not a cat toy connoisseur.) She actually chirps at me to get me to play with her. Doesn't matter to her if I'm still sleeping, it is time to play, Mama! Last night she played so hard she bonked her bean (that's her head) on the lip of the top of my dresser. Poor girl. I stopped the game to check her head, but she just did not want to stop playing. Hysterical and tragic en même temps. She was, in fact, so excited that she scratched her poor mama (that'd be me) along her wrist. I would show you a picture but I'm not at my camera right now. Suffice it to say it kinda looks like I just tried to commit suicide in the wrong direction.*

Ah, yes, work. Back to it. Later, gators!


---
*My wound faces left to right instead of up and down.

3 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

Oh, man, I laughed out loud at that--Silly Georgie!

Nessa said...

I thought that was a sex toy. Sorry.

Nice kitty.

P'nut said...

Isn't it great when they go completely mental for something? Mine enjoyed the feather stick so much that they destroyed it. I have to go pick up another one soon.

The other thing my kitties go bonkers for is a laser pointer. They literally flip for it!