Monday, June 26, 2006

10 Things I Hate About Me

I stole this from Stefanie at Baby on Bored. Her “Things” are more interesting, but since you're here I guess maybe you want to read mine. So, here goes...

1. I have cheated on my partners in the past.

2. I’ve fed my vegetarian friends lard on purpose.

3. This one time when I wasn’t feeling well at my friends' house I couldn’t get their baby daughter out of the bathroom so I just shut her in with me and went #1 and #2. The whole time she kept saying, “potty!” to me and I kept saying, “yes, potty!” (She’s going to need therapy when she grows up, isn’t she…)

4. I like to smell my own poots, especially if I’ve recently had cheese. *poot poot*

5. I worry that my friends think I’m a child molester. There is no basis for this.

6. I’ve at one time felt loathe for almost every one of my family and friends. So much so that I had resolved to no longer speak to each one. Usually this stems from jealousy or a feeling of neglect (as in, irrational feelings that my family or friends don't care about/for me).

7. Despite my love for all creatures great and small I still eat meat and kill mosquitoes.

8. I’m very immature and selfish and stubborn and bitchy more often than I care to admit.

9. I am enraged when people make fun of me or attack my character. It’s not rational, constructive emotion, it’s sheer blinding rage.

10. I don’t mind eating the last of something, even if I can tell someone else wanted it. *pblt*

Feel free to remind yourself what you hate about you!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

These are all very interesting.

jules said...

Pops - we all love to smell our own! LOL ... just not someone else's! In addition - we should all throw up our arms - push our butts out & yell - good one! when they're loud!

don't call me MA'AM said...

"I’ve fed my vegetarian friends lard on purpose"-- that made me laugh so hard, I almost peed myself!

Stephanie said...

I once sat there and let my vegetarian brother eat sausage stuffing THEN told him what it was.

I think I may steal this.