Monday, June 19, 2006

“Suck it, pal.”



Soooo hilarious. If you'll notice, that's his middle finger. If you'll also notice, there are three huge fingermarks in that cake (click to enlarge). If you'll further notice, the shells are white chocolate. He stole the largest one and ran all over the reception hall with it in his mouth like a doggie chewtoy. He's so much fun!

This photo is from the wedding I attended the day before I left for my conference two weeks ago. This kiddo was the ring bearer for his parents' wedding. His mom is my sister, which makes him my nephew. Sort of. Long story, which I won't go into. My sister is not a blood relative, so I don't look anything like this guy, in case you were going to try to figure out what I look like based on him. (Yah, I've got you figured out, Blogger-stalker!)

5 comments:

Elsa said...

He's cute! And he's a man after my own heart - I also love frosting!

Nessa said...

Cool.

melissa said...

*sigh*

You're on to me.

P'nut said...

Cute? Mr. Spitty McFingers there sounds sounds like hell on wheels!

Poppy said...

He is that. The last time Hay and I went over to visit he was running around chasing his sister with steak knives in his hands. And, the steak knives are in a high-up cabinet, so that means he found something to stand on so he could climb up into the cabinets to get the knives. Hell on wheels, and a man of few words.