Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday Garden Party

Teaser:

DSC07965.JPG
(Does that look like a heart to you? Does to me. A fluffy heart with a peony stem center.)

Set.

I'm off to hide from the sun which has gone from non-existent to overly intense in one day. Oh, and to ice my cellulitis acquired by bug bite last night while touring my dad's backyard after some drainage work was done. (Ironically, when he gave my step-mom the tour she sprained her ankle, which is now patriotically red, white, and periwinkle.)

(I like parentheses.)

(I do!)

5 comments:

Elsa said...

I use parentheses a lot. They're one of my favorite punctuation marks. I also use hyphens alot.

Joanne said...

A - That does look like a heart to me, but maybe I'm highly suggestive?
B - Pretty flowers.
C - Are the yellow bushelly ones hydrangea? If so, I didn't know they came in yellow!
D - Cool snake skin. :)

Poppy said...

Elsa, thank you. Now I don't feel like the only freak on the planet. ;)

Joanne:
A - Hehe. :)
B. Thanks!
C - not hydrangeas. Some sort of wildflower similar to Charlock/Brassica.
D - Thanks! The skin was lying in the ditch since before I went on my trip then it rained a bunch and got all slimey nasty. Oh well.

P'nut said...

Photo DSC07896 looks like a little creature with a face!

.... or is it just me?

Poppy said...

I see it now, P! Monkey face!