Thursday, June 01, 2006

pleasedon'tmakemebert, pleasedon'tmakemebert

Score!

You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!


I'm in great company with the lovely Miz B. 8o)


Udate: Breaking news! Hay is Oscar the Grouch. Quelle surprise. ;) (And you say you don't read my blog! :P )

4 comments:

Elsa said...

I'm Ernie, too. It's funny, I saw this on Lisa's blog (Nothing Special) earlier today and just posted the same "test" on my blog. When something's hot, it spreads fast! :)

Nessa said...

I'm Oscar today, but PMS will do that to you.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Yay!!! We're twins!

Avitable said...

I'm Cookie Monster. Except now he says "Cookies are a sometimes food". Fucking political correctness.