Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tori's daddy died :(

As many of you know, the legendary Aaron Spelling had a stroke a few days ago. Despite reports that he was doing well, he has passed away. :(

No more odd shows that somehow just work. No more feud between Tori and her dad. I hope she had the chance to make peace with him before he died. I can't imagine feuding with my dad then knowing he died without being able to reconcile with him first. I would infinitely be guilt-ridden.

Photo cred: OK! magazine (je pense)


Update: As Elsa pointed out to me, Tori and Aaron reconciled on June 11. Close call!

3 comments:

P'nut said...

Oh! I haven't heard a thing about his passing. That's too bad. He was the king of cheez tv.

don't call me MA'AM said...

When I read about it, I was like "awww!" That's too bad. Even though he was known for his cheesy shows, he had some really good shows, too. The Boy in The Plastic Bubble and The Best Little Girl In The World were two INCREDIBLE tv movies he produced.

'Tis sad.

Elsa said...

I think I heard that Tori and her Dad had made up not too long ago. I heard Tori and her mother don't get along.

And yes, it is sad. He was an extremely prolific producer.