Friday, June 09, 2006

C-r-u-s-h

Dear Dairy,

I have fallen madly in love with my teacher. He is so smart and so handsome and he even sat with me at lunch and, like, talked to me and stuff. I asked my friend to take a picture of us together and she did. I think I will SnapFish it and tape it inside my locker so I can stare at it every day between classes.

Sooooo dreamy!

Love,
Amy*

PS - Please don't tell anyone, Dairy. Thanks. :) :)




---
*I'm not really Amy, I'm Poppy, but it was a bit funnier when Amy said it.

2 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

That's hilarious! It reminds me of my pathetic diary... the one I complained to when my sister was being a pest... and when my parents just didn't "understand me."

Thanks for the link!! You always have the coolest stuff.

Nessa said...

Amy's diary is great. I like the Bunny movies, too.