Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Moimoi

From B via Bearette!

1. Which curse word do you use the most?
I'm really into simply exclaiming "F!" lately...

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes, a metallic blue mini that has been bedazzled thanks to B.

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?
I smashed it to bits, it's set for burial.

4. How many suitcases do you own?
I dunno, a bunch of them.

5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?
No.  Considering where I live, that would be a seriously stupid idea.

6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I like to be on both sides, although I'm typically the taker.

7. What was the last movie you watched?
A Home at the End of the World

8. Do you or any of your friends have children?
Almost all my physical-life friends have babies.  Most of my blogger friends don't have kids.  How odd...

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
My uncle called me lazy when I was 13.  I wasn't lazy, I was just spoiled. :P

10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
That'd be yes, Bob.

11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?
CD player?  Uh.  What's that?

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
I prefer them both, but no longer drink them so as to maintain a healthy weight.

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Oh, probably.  I'm a vault, and apparently I send out an unspoken message to everyone that I keep secrets indefinitely if asked to do so.

14. When was the last time someone hit on you?
At my conference two weeks ago.

15. Can you whistle?
Not so well right now with the braces.

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hay

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I know they do.  Bastards.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes.

[question missing here]

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Depends on the situation.

21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?
No movie, I'm really bad at that.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yep: They Might Be Giants, Barenaked Ladies, and Spin Doctors.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Blue cheese, please. (Not to be confused with bleu cheese, which is just snobbery.)

24. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Hay

25. Do you do your own dishes?
The dishwasher does my dishes.

26. Ever cry in public?
Why, just Sunday I cried in the parking lot at the local Agway!  What fun for the woman in the car next to us!

27. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Uh, no.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
If Hay suddenly were covered in tattoos, yes.  Otherwise, no.

30. What did you do before this?
Ate dinner.

31. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Poppy don't sleep on no floors, fool!

32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
8 or 9 or 10

33. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Is water + meds breakfast?  No?  Okay, then no.

34. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Yes, much to my chagrin.

35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the package?
Sure, but really more to the fat.  Not that I am generally detoured, but if we start going into 400 calories or more per serving in one pre-packaged food item then it's time to look for an alternative.

36. Do you use sarcasm?
Ha, I read that as orgasm at first.  I love both.

37. How old will you be on your next birthday?
Older than I am now, for sure!

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yuh.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I have been to an affiliate of them, which I didn't realize was one all the times I went as a kid.  But, never to a traditional Six Flags.  My stepsister's daughter was just banned from Six Flags for life!  How messed up is that?!

40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
It depends.

41. Do you like mustard?
Yes.

42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I typically sleep on my side, although my most restful sleep is achieved on my back.  It takes me too long to fall asleep on my back to choose that option nightly.

43. Do you watch the news?
No.

44. One of your scars--how did you get it?
Fell off my bike.



Huh, I guess we're all done!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

You know I'm now dying to k now what on Earth your stepsister's daughter did to get banned from 6-Flaggs for life. :)

Poppy said...

Stole some merch, got caught. She's underage, so they didn't prosecute. Shoulda, because she'll just do it again somewhere else now...

Stefanie said...

To quote Ms. Poppy herself after one of my posts, "Stolen!"

(Um, I mean I stole it from you, not that I was accusing you of stealing from elsewhere. You know, in case that wasn't clear. OK, I'm backing away from the blog now.)

melissa said...

Flip flops + Iowa winter = really cold toes.

I'm with you on that!