Monday, June 12, 2006

I hope you dance, in your pants, with a lance (Bass)*

I've seen the existence of this video everywhere, and I even watched part of it once with the sound turned off and thought it was... for lack of a more PC term... retarded.

But, Elsa sent me the link and told me it would make me laugh, and Elsa is a great person so she wouldn't steer me wrong, right?



Right! This time I watched it with the sound on. I didn't fall out of my chair until the MC Hammer dance.


---
*I know, I know, Lance Bass ain't no BSB. But it rhymes!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

I was amazed at his stamina.

Penny said...

I managed to hold it together until the Vanilla Ice dance.

Then, I fell off my chair laughing.

He dances better than most guys, too.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

He is the best!

Elsa said...

Thanks, Poppy Cede! I definitely wouldn't steer you wrong :-)

Glad you enjoyed it! As you know, I thought the it was a riot.