Sunday, June 25, 2006

A personal apology through the wires

To my dearest Mel,

I apologize for not reading your blog for almost an entire month. I am embarrassed. I had read it every day for so long, and then the busy time arrived and I abandoned you. Gah, what a bad blog girlfriend. I promise to do my best never to abandon you again, until the next time when life gets in the way again.

More smut, pretty please! I love it when you do your dirty girl talk.

Yours forever and always,
~Poppy

PS - You're my Angelina Jolie.

1 comment:

Mel said...

My dearest Poppy,

No apology necessary, my bestest of blog friends. We all have times of complete chaos where things must be put on the back burner. And being the good blog girlfriends we are, it is understood that we will be there when the light shines once again at the end of the tunnel :)

More smut on the way, just for you my dear!

Yours forever and a day,
-Mel

PS - Thanks for the use of your gorgeous photograph!