Thursday, June 08, 2006

Last night I stayed up until 1:30am trying out a sudoku puzzle in USA Today. I got all of it right except two 3x3's which I got mostly right. The weird thing is that every 3x3 except one had numbers 1-9 without repeating... I guess I'm lucky I got any of it right since it was my first completed puzzle which is rated a level 4-out-of-5 difficulty.

I'm a bit tired of being away from home. I want my kitties. And my husband. :( Phooey.

Oh, and if I hear the Vonage song in class one more time I'm gonna kick someone in the goo-goo.

7 comments:

Nessa said...

Hope you get to go home soon.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Does it really take a week to learn about security stuff?

You should have said, "Yeah, I'm going to a conference....." and then come to visit ME!

Renee said...

The "goo goo"! LMAO I almost spit out my coffee!

P'nut said...

And what, pray tell, is a "goo-goo"?

jules said...

Hey! I've been playing Soduku too!
Talk to you next week!

Poppy said...

A "goo-goo" is the genital area of a boy. It's a MAD tv reference to Michael McDonald's character Stuart.

And, luckily no one sang the Vonage song today so no kicking occurred. Or, was it punching? Regardless.

I did get a picture of me standing to my new idol, but I can't tell you who that is or I'd have to kill you. :D

Poppy said...

B, I have no idea why it takes a week, I am pretty sure I could have learned it all in less time, but today I just found out work is paying for me to take a certification test, so I shoulda paid more attention in class. :D