Monday, April 25, 2005

Stress reliever foods

In my office taped to the wall is a piece of paper with a list of stress reliever foods which I wrote down in my own handwriting. It's the only time I've patiently transcribed something from the web onto paper. Here's the list:
  • asparagus - 7 spears
  • beef - 1 cup
  • milk - 1/2 cup
  • cottage cheese - 1/2 cup
  • fruit - 1 orange
  • almonds - 1/3 cup
  • blueberries - 2/3 cup
  • tuna - 3.5 ounces
  • corn flakes - 1 cup
  • rice krispies -2 cups
Believe me when I say that it doesn't help just to post the list on your wall, you have to actually eat these items.

2 comments:

P'nut said...

Do you mix 'em all together? That'd be kinda gross.

Poppy said...

I wouldn't recommend grabbing a big bowl and mixing all the ingredients. Might turn you into jelly...