Monday, April 04, 2005

argh! and argh...

Just a small suggestion: If you're going to send someone a web page to edit, don't save it in MS Word HTML format!!! argh argh argh. I have spent all day trying to piece together a document that has a bibliography created in EndNote, or I would have just ripped all the text and started over. *grumble*

Update: Ahhh, thank you Nvu, I love you and your cute button nose, not to mention your ability to change a POS Word document into a beautiful, glorious, bibliography-preserved HTML page. *kisses*

Got to instant message with my buddy who is in training for his tour of duty in Iraq. He is miserable, is having physical and psychological manifestations of his unhappiness. I'm writing a letter to all my politicians. What use is he going to be in Iraq if he's a complete mess while still training in the states?! argh... And, here's what I love best: Even though he is emotionally unstable from the stress he is experiencing, the military still sees fit to hand over not one, but two different loaded guns! Yay!





1 comment:

Daniel said...

:-)

Daniel, Nvu Engineering Lead