Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Abduction of an innocent waiting room magazine

It has happened to me twice in the past few weeks that I have been in waiting rooms and wanted to steal pages or even entire magazines from the waiting room. I couldn't bring myself to do it in either case, so instead I wrote down the web addresses for the magazines. In one instance it completely didn't pan out to visit the website because it was some junky site that a monkey could have made. But, today it seems to have worked in my favor. Giant, a magazine "for men", had a great 6 1/6 year reunion of the cast of Office Space and I actually found the article on their website! Yay! They even recreated the famous printer destruction scene, but this time used some clone that was probably sitting around in a closet somewhere.


No comments: