Monday, April 18, 2005

Um. I need a warning next time.

I followed one of Jenna's links and ended up unintentionally watching a slideshow of a baby being born, full-on vaginal. I can handle Moxie's new site because at least she warns you, but I think it might be against the law to not warn people that a link brings you to a photo album of a vagina, a baby sticking out of it, and the afterbirth. Feeling a little green now, sorry. (That's what I get for only having cat kids.)

So, WARNING: seriously, here's a slideshow of a baby being born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know it is a little like rubbernecking a car accident, and if I warned you, you might have not looked! Misery loves company, I was more grossed out by her goofy comments than her vagina! She remarked at the placenta "Small, but powerful!" GAG!
Also, I left a comment on her site politely telling her she was stupid and she didn't appreciate it. Some people just don't want the truth!

Poppy said...

I was going to make a comment in appreciation of your honesty, but I'm still too amused by your profile picture. I had never seen it before, it must be new? Krispy Kreme Feb is one hot mama!

Anonymous said...

I thought in case a pervert was reading my blog and thinking foul things he could use a visual!