Tuesday, April 19, 2005

No Poppy AI

Poppy is sick. *achoo* so, instead of watching Idol and voting for our favorites, we are watching Meet the Fockers. And, yah, Ben Stiller says "Focker out" before falling over backward which is similar to watching Ryan Seacrest get a Hollywood Walk of Fame star and ending AI with "Seacrest out". That's funny. Anyway, I'll be watching Idol tomorrow before the vote-off. I am exercising my democratic right not to vote. But, the rest of you should be sure to vote. Please and thank you.

It's way too funny that Dustin Hoffman just said "hardcore shit"...but, I'm too sick to laugh anywhere but on the inside.

Good night!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I feel like ass (oh, that is so dainty!), but I appreciate your kind words. Someone at work suggested perhaps it was allergies, but I think I licked another dirty doorknob when I wasn't paying attention.

A few more gallons of water and going to bed early tonight should do the trick to get me over this nastiness.