Wednesday, April 13, 2005

See what you get for thieving?!

Today I was feeling stealthy in the waiting room, and casually stole one of the magazines while no one was looking. I pretended like nothing happened through my appointment and on the trip home, then greedily burst my bag open and pulled out the fruit of my crime labor. I searched feverishly through it for the article I so covetted during my 4/6 visit, only to find that I stole the wrong edition. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty psyched to have it, but in my cocky pinching debacle I didn't even bother to check if I stole the right thing. Sad. Oh well.

One thing I stole and succeeded at stealing was an ad for Pepsi One which had little perforated cut-out characters with the slogan ONEIFY. My favorite is Chewie. I'd post a picture of Chewie, but Flickr is having a massage (hardware failure). So, later I'll post him. So cute!

I want to thank B and R from my childhood, and of course my big brother for teaching me the finest art of pinching.

Update: Flickr's fixed! Yay! Chewie!



Update #2: Thanks to Flickr's raydawg88 for telling me that Chewie's artist is Geoff McFetridge.

No comments: