Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Honk if you support our troops

My buddy in the guards sent an email around to family and friends with a link to an article about our governor being slightly less than supportive to the troops that have been mobilized from our state. A healthy debate then began amongst the members of the group who served in past wars and those who served in this "war on terror". I was the dumb civilian who dared ask the question, "is it a waste of time to send letters to my politicians?" and received a mixed response. I've decided to send a letter to Washington, D.C. and then a different one, of the guilt vein, to our governor. Keeping my fingers crossed that one of them works to bring Rog's ass back home.



*honk*

Don't have to support the "war" in order to support the troops. Be kind to your fellow (wo)man. Okay? Thanks.

No comments: