Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pissed-off-impulse purchase

So, I'm trying to take a picture of my youngest kitty because she's being ADORABLE sitting on top of the scratching post grooming herself and my hand-me-down digital camera spazzes out as usual. I have to hit the button 12 times before it takes a picture, turn it off 3 times, hit the button 12 more times, take a picture that never records to memory, repeat repeat repeat so that I see the flash go off 5 separate times but only end up with 2 pictures. I'm swearing while Georgie keeps staring at me, grooming herself, being so cute, and I'm so pissed I'm throwing the camera on the floor. So, my husband says "why don't you just buy a new camera?"



My evil plan finally worked. So, I just bought the Sony Cybershot DSC-W1 5.1 megapixel online for cheap (not refurb, but still a great price). I can't wait for it to show up. I'm gonna go crazy taking pictures. Weeha!!

No comments: