Friday, April 15, 2005

Brit's publicist slipped

Yesterday I posted a congrats message about Brit expecting a little girl. Apparently Leslie Sloan let a kitty out of the bag that wasn't supposed to go outside. Daily Dish reports:
IS IT A GIRL FOR SPEARS?
Britney Spears' publicist has accidentally revealed the sex of the singer's baby is a girl, after responding to reports of the pregnant star's alleged weekend hospitalization.

The pop star, 23, and husband Kevin Federline, 27, announced they were expecting their first child together on Spears' official Web site on Tuesday, but they did not reveal the gender.

When journalists phoned Spears' spokespeople to find out if the star was OK following an alleged health scare in Florida over the weekend, they inadvertently revealed the couple were expecting a girl.

Spears' publicist Leslie Sloan says, "She's OK. Mother and daughter are doing fine."

Le OOPS. I didn't catch that part in the first article that I read and posted. That explains why when I googled and visited my favorite celeblogs I couldn't find another story to confirm/deny this info...

No comments: