Monday, April 04, 2005

Couldn't have come up with a more appropriate name if I tried

Vincent Pastore has officially adopted his Soprano's namesake of 'Big Pussy' by beating on his tiny waif of a (hopefully FORMER) fiancée, Lisa Regina.

What, you think you're such a big man you can smack your lady around whenever you feel like? You're not worth my time, Pussy boy. SPAM ON.

I'd credit my source for this one, but I don't think she'd appreciate being associated with my angry post. This is waaaay edited from what I was originally going to post, which included vulgarities not found in any slang dictionary.

->This bitch is Pussy pissed.<-

Update: Since our source is as pissed as we are, and since VP's site took down all links to Lisa, we're supporting Lisa by permalinking to cityrag.

Update 2: cityrag has linked to Gothamist which shows the New York Post picture of Vinny being arrested. Also established is that Lisa is smart and is no longer planning to marry VP. I hope justice prevails and Vinny is locked away, otherwise we might see some vigilante justice from outraged community members!

No comments: