Wednesday, April 13, 2005

nataliedeedotcom

How many more ways will I need to come up with to say thank you to my girl Tiger Lilly for introducing me to new things? Yay! This time it's natalie dee: huffing it up, every weekday. This girl has mad talent, yo. (Hehe. Sorry, my mind took me to Randy Jackson for a second.)

I can totally relate to this drawing:



I once worked in a doctor's office where they would "forget" to give me breaks pretty much every day, so I never dared to drink water. I was getting really sick and dehydrated so I started drinking my 8 glasses of water a day, but didn't get any more pee breaks. Definitely not a good combo... I finally decided that I didn't appreciate being controlled so I left to return to my IT world. Oh well. So much for trying to help people who are in actual dire need rather than pretend dire need! ("Oh, wah, I broke my computer and it's your fault you horrible little computer person!" F-effity-eff-eff-fff-ef!)

No comments: