Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Grody

I have this relative who has really large breasts. When we are in the same space together looking at something (say, a photograph) she will stand SO close to me that her boobs touch me. I instantly feel dirty and disgusted. I think she probably just doesn't realize where her boobs end so she doesn't give me enough personal space. I back away from them as soon as it happens, but I don't know how to broach the subject of "please stop touching me with your breasts, thanks". I have a sizeable rack myself, but I know where my boobs end and the ether begins, so I don't touch mine to people unless I'm hugging them (there's no way not to touch boobs when hugging) or unless it's my husband (in which case any breast touching is fair game).

Am I the only one with this problem? I feel awkward about it. Okay. Back to the regularly scheduled unicky program...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny! I hate that, I just immediately say ewwww, you tocuhed my arm with your boob! Then again, I tend to be a little off!