Saturday, May 28, 2005

Image meme

Thanks to Angie at Ficken Chingers for introducing me to this neat meme that you answer using images:

The place you grew up;the place you live now;your name;your grandmother's name;your favorite food;your favorite drink;your favorite song;your favorite smell and your favorite shoes.

The place you grew up
burlington5

The place you live now
DSC00094 copy

Your name
images
(nice try, you just get my blog name ;)

Your grandmother's name
waterscape

Your favorite food
mex_tofu_tacos

Your favorite drink
A tie between...
RHco00p54midori_sour
and...
SPPH03-Milk & Cookies

Your favorite song
up

Your favorite smell
Another tie, between...
coffee
and...
apple blossom

Your favorite shoes
06bo089

Meme away!

4 comments:

kris said...

Your site looks FANTASTIC!

I couldn't comment on your site for like a week for some reason . . . I'm happy my comments seem to be sticking now!

Boy, those tacos look goooooooooood.

By the way, off topic, will you be going to the AI concert when they tour???? Maybe Scott Savol will stay home.

Dawn said...

I love the new look of your blog! Great pictures by the way!

Anonymous said...

love the new look! I am a change the furniture around type of girl!

Poppy said...

I will not be going to an AI concert. I promise you they're not coming anywhere near me, although Clay Aiken is coming to us this summer! But, I voted for Ruben. :)

Thanks to everyone who likes the new look. I like it, too. :) I thought it was a little weird that I was getting no comments for a while, then realized my template wasn't working after Blogger upgraded their system. Sorry about that.