Saturday, May 14, 2005

WoO-hoo

Thanks to MK for letting me know about the Muppets Wizard of Oz (WoO!) that will premiere Friday, May 20 on ABC. I will be out of town when it airs, but you know it's in my list of timers to be recorded to the trusty DVR. Can't wait to see it. I *love* Ashanti (she's always there when you call, always on time, gives it her all...yah, sorry). And, who doesn't have a soft spot for Frank's creations?! Also featured: Queen Latifah, Quentin Tarantino, Jeffrey Tambor, and our favorite Muppet couple -- Kermie and Miss Piggy!

muppets

4 comments:

GPV said...

Kermie? I thought it was Kerbit.
Actually it's the cat pix that hooked me.

GPV said...

Also,I forgot;it's a pussycat with lots of character and rather nervous,she's full of love for the people she likes but really hates the people she doesn't like and we know cats are independant but she's
that even more.

Poppy said...

I cannot wait until this comes out on DVD so that I can own it. I haven't even seen it yet, but I know I'm gonna love it.

Anonymous said...

I for one am very excited for this one! Thank You Poppy for bringing this potential blockbuster to the forefront!