Sunday, May 29, 2005

Gaspillée and the letter people

I know I promised exciting posts when I returned from the bitty party, but I spent all morning weeding the garden, helping my husband edge vegetable beds, and planting flower seeds. I'm just wiped out. I have been scouring my favorite haunts for fun stuff to post and have found very little that is new and interesting except another Surfilicious post: The Retail Alphabet Game. Look at images of letters and guess which product / company / brand name the letter came from. It freaks me out that I know so many from the 3rd edition without batting an eye. Television was my babysitter for a number of years... I'm not going to include an image here because if I do I'm ruining the game. Editions 1 through 3 have solutions provided, but if you want solutions to edition 4 you have to pay. Such is life, gotta make money somehow!

No comments: