Monday, May 23, 2005

Secret lives

Comfort Addict has posted a thought-provoking golden nugget about how each of us has separate mini-lives (identities?) that don't necessarily overlap, so we become different people when we are fulfilling said sides of ourselves. I think this is my list of identities:
  • IT professional (although I secretly wish I knew absolutely nothing about com-pu-tors, and often pretend not to)
  • Mommy to 3 of the best kitties in the world
  • Blogger
  • Gardener
  • Philanthropist - just don't have enough money to do it on a big scale, but I'd give away oodles of money if I had it
  • Couch potato - ok, how about film critic, then?)
  • Closet linguist - not very good, obviously, but practice makes perfect
  • World traveller
  • Cheese taste tester


I have other secret identities, but they're secret.

No comments: