Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Office Space quotes à la L-I-T

Y'all know I love a good Office Space laugh. Lumbergh-in-Training has a bunch of funnies, including:

    I'm gonna have to ask you to go ahead and stop posting now, mmkay?

    I was told that I could post a reasonable number of times from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to post, then I should be able to post so I don't see why I should have to stop posting because I enjoy posting a reasonable number of times from nine to eleven.

    There was salt on the post, BIG grains of salt.

    Now Milton, don't be greedy, lets pass it along and make sure everyone gets a post.
    Yeah, but last time I didn't receive a post.

    mmm, I'm gonna set this post on fire...


Why someone told LIT to "get a life dildo" is beyond me. I think the quotes are fab!

No comments: