Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I am *not* a ho(e)!!

Err. Jenna gets to be Windex and I'm a hoe? wtf?

I have the strong urge to correct the grammar on this, but I'll leave it SIC:

You are a hoe.
You are characterized as being used by others, when in fact it is the other way around. You are secretive, especially around those you care most about. Even though you are always one take control of situations, people can sometimes bring down your self esteem. But don't worry. You have the opposite sex to make all of your dreams come true. Just don't be too dependent on your lover... he may be only using you to tend to his crops.

Most Compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Toenail.


Click here -- What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self?


Hmm, apparently if I like girly things that makes me dependent and compatible with icky things. I'm going to have to re-evaluate my entire life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry man! I'd rather not be a hoe though!

Poppy said...

I just don't get how if I admit that I, as a woman, like things that are traditionally feminine (like teddy bears, the color pink, ...and whatever other girly stuff the quiz had) that makes me someone who is used by others or, worse yet, is seen as used by others but I'm really using them?! I shouldn't get worked up over these quizzes, they're made by unexperts. :)