Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The good, the bad, and the scary-ugly

The good: Paris Hilton is rumored to be engaged to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis. If this is true, I'm very happy for the both of them.

The bad: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are still trying to convince us that they love each other. I just threw up a little in my mouth. (I saw someone say that on D*ana's Dirt, I can't take credit for originally throwing up in my own mouth. Oh. Wait. Yes, I can. Ew.)

The scary-ugly: Katie's cold sores. Nuff said. No? You need a visual. Okay! But, don't say I didn't warn you...

1294767

(I know this pic is old, but it keeps grossing me out.)

This just in - Access Hollywood proclaims:
Only Tom Will Tell

In an exclusive interview with Billy Bush, Tom Cruise opens up about every single aspect of his life -- Katie Holmes, Scientology, his break-up with Nicole, and what he sees as the biggest danger in the world.

It's truly a side of Tom you've never seen before! You may agree or disagree with Tom Cruise, but he is undeterred, unafraid and enthusiastically a man on a mission. More details

Perhaps we'll learn why Tom Cruise looks like he's permanently on speed lately. Or, not.


tc
Billy: Do you really love Katie Holmes?
Tom: Billy, I'm standing on your floor! HaHA! Me love Ritalin, taste like candy, nummy.

No comments: