Monday, March 28, 2005

Wow.

I got really freaked after I saw the news about the second earthquake in Indonesia so I turned to a co-worker and friend who has a calming effect on me. Two and a half hours later I have come away with a new outlook on life. It's so weird that someone else's story can have such an impact on me. He told me how his life used to be 9 years ago and how he did a 180 and is now the person I've known for the last 3 years. I'm still in shock about what he told me. I had all these pre-conceived notions about him, and those are all shattered. He's a real human being now, someone I actually understand and can relate to rather someone who is trying to shove their beliefs in my direction, because he never was trying to do that, he was just telling me his take on the world. Wow. ... Wow.

No comments: