Monday, March 14, 2005

AI's Mario leaves, Nikko steps back into the game!

I think this is more of a breaking news item than when Michael Jackson gets confused and tells his driver to go to hospital instead of court:

Mario Vazquez has walked away from the top 12 of American Idol for personal reasons. Nikko Smith (son of baseball great Ozzie Smith) is back in the competition! See, America! I told you that you were wrong about Nikko!!! :p

The AI site has been updated to reflect the new top 12 and one of my favorite celebrity news sources, popbytes, has jumped on the story. (Okay, okay, so I'm the one who told mk, but it's a true story, I swear!)

Good luck, Nikko!!!! We'll miss you, Mario!

Your new top 12: Lindsey, Bo, Mikalah, Anthony, Jessica, Constantine, Vonzell, Anwar, Nadia, Scott, Carrie, and Nikko.

(Did anyone else catch Ike and Ron at the AI red carpet event on MADtv? Hil-effin-arious. I love that show... [Bring back Mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!])

No comments: