Monday, March 14, 2005

Jonesing

Four reasons I am jonesing:


  1. No American Idol tonight, because top 12 only airs Tuesdays and Wednesdays (what the hell am I supposed to do without 3 nights of AI?!)

  2. There's nothing to watch on television because of #1, and I'm severely addicted to TV

  3. My buddy Roger just sent me the saddest email I've ever read in my entire email life (a long time) about how much he misses his wife and I really want to "fix" this situation, but I can't (this doesn't quite constitute a jones, unless I change the definition to mean "I'm sad", but this is my blog so just go with it, thanks)

  4. Cadbury Mini Eggs are calling my name, but I'm too lazy to get up and grab them.


So ends my jones.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I have that book on my coffee table! Right next to the empty bag of Mini Eggs! ;)