Tuesday, March 15, 2005

American Idol Season 4, Week 9: 60s Theme

Our first week with the top 12!

A few comments about performances: Constantine, I was mounting you through the screen during your performance. On a less pervy note -- Nadia, you were beautiful vocally and visually. Back on the pervy note -- when I read the spoiler I thought Scott was doing TLC's version of Ain't Too Proud to Beg, but the original Temptations version makes so much more sense. :) Perv off -- Nikko, your voice is awesome. America had no business voting you off last time! Glad you're back, even if under suspicious circumstances.

We voted for: Mikalah, Constantine, Lindsey, Nadia, Bo, Vonzell, Scott, and NIKKO!!!!!!!!
(Had lots of trouble getting through for Bo and Scott, which to me is a good sign!)

Our favorite performer: Nadia.

My favorite performance: Constantine singing You've Made Me So Very Happy. :-? *yum*

No comments: