Saturday, March 19, 2005

Method #3641 for goofing off at work

When I need a break at work I'll stick in my Yahba Opus earphones and watch a few dark comedy shorts from AtomFilms. If anyone catches me with my earphones in I say I'm listening to a webcast / webinar or just listening to music in iTunes. Or, if I'm feeling bitchy, I just give them my "what the fuck do YOU want?" look.



When I feel sufficiently guilty I remove my earphones and return to my work, pretending like nothing ever happened. Perhaps I should have sent this as a postcard to PostSecret. Oh well, too late!

I can't feel too guilty about this because every single time I go to one of the guys to talk with them about something they're watching stolen movies, playing games, doing homework for whatever class they happen to be taking, or talking on their cells. So, yah. I'm the puritan of the group.

No comments: