Saturday, July 07, 2007

Getting a title in

In case anyone else is having trouble posting Blogger titles in Firefox right now, someone in the Blogger Help Group kindly tipped us off how to get around the problem for now:
    I had this problem in firefox. I discovered that if you pointed the
    cursor at the top edge of the title box rather than IN the title box,
    the insert cursor (vertical bar) would appear and you could click and
    then enter text in the title box.
The other workaround I've found (if you can't find that "sweet spot") is to use a different browser to log in and post.

K, off to mow the lawn in the rain like a crazy person! (LIKE a crazy person.) Happy Saturday, everyone!

5 comments:

whall said...

and here I thought the only people who had problems were IE7 users

(smirk)

sourpuss said...

Ahh, okay. Ignore my previous two comments then.

Poppy said...

Wayne. ... Smartass.

Sour - Oki.

Avitable said...

I'm very talented at finding the sweet spot.

Poppy said...

Avi - I am in shock that "To Catch A Predator" hasn't found you yet. You walk right into these traps I set for you...