Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Verbal scores

I'm not feeling like an effective communicator at this moment, so the bit about seekmo is going to need to remain vague. I've put things back to the way they were before. If you were involved in the seekmo testing, continue to communicate with me about your experience visiting my site. There should not be any ads when you visit my blog, ever, period, cuz dat aint wut Poppy iz @b0wt, yo.

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day.

SAAARSGAAAAAAAAAARD! :)

Hit me with your best Piratese.

3 comments:

acw said...

Scurzy scumbuckets o' grog! This be one o' me favorite days o' th' year! Keelhaul another mutineer, and set course against the wind for untold booty!

Maman said...

Remember... we have Stellan Skarsgaard as well....Shiver my timbers!

melissa said...

Wow. I was going to say I parrrrrrrked my carrrrrrrrr in the yarrrrrrrrd, but ACW kicked my butt.

I should walk the plank for this.