- I hate Angela. I cannot tolerate her intolerance.
- Things without Jim just aren't the same.
- I'm sad about Jim and Pam (but *not* about Roy and Pam). Jim and Pam's status follows the UK version so it wasn't a surprise. ... More of a disappointment, really. The part about Roy does not follow the UK version, so I'm confused why Jim and Pam aren't together now. Jim can't be gone for long.
- If I had fish or chicken to choose from every day I'd tell Roy to eat it all.
- I think it's funny that Jim's new office had to do diversity training because of what happened in the Scranton office. :)
- I don't appreciate that Brian doesn't find the office supplies in Jell-o funny. He seriously needs to lighten up. Actually, everyone at that branch does. And, really actually, they need to get out of our perfect Scranton story line. We don't care about anyone there but Jan.
And, in case you're coming at this from the bottom of the page, this serves as a ******* SPOILER ALERT ******** of the season premiere of The Office. Thank you and good night.