Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pee, drugs, and talk'n'roll*

I drank 20 oz of water in 10 minutes, now I'm drinking 20 oz of coffee. I wonder what's going to happen later... Hmmmm.

Congratulations to Jason Wahler, ex-boyfriend of Lauren/LC from The Hills and Laguna Beach for trying to bribe a police officer who caught him with cocaine! Very classy! I can't imagine why Lauren isn't still with you!

Today is a busy work day, but I really like it when you leave me comments so that I can banter back and forth with you. If you have anything to say to me, please leave me a message at the beep. (*beep!*)



*I was trying to be creative-funny. I'm not sure I pulled it off.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Beeeep!

Hi, Poppy, it's Adam. Just thought I'd leave a message and say hi. If you want to come over for some cheese, just give me a call!

Bye!

Mo said...

I took one of those Clariton D's this morning and I feel like I've drank 10 cups of coffee. It's weird.

Poppy said...

Okay, so I forgot to do the bantering part. Here I go.

Avi - It's so weird when you call yourself Adam. I have an ex named Adam, and you two look nothing alike.

Mo - It's time to face the facts: You're addicted to Clariton. You're only supposed to take one pill, not the entire package. (I kid!)

Ashe - Gimme five minutes to throw on an outfit and I'll be right over to go out with you!!!