Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Suri Cruise makes V even famous-er-er!

One of my favorite celebrity bloggers, Vera from I'm Not Obsessed, was featured on CBS News ShowBuzz for posting the first photos of Suri Cruise after they appeared on the news program this evening which also happened to be Katie Couric's first day! Congratulations, V! And Katie. And the other Katie. And Tom. ... .

Suri is the spitting image of Tom and Katie (Holmes, not Couric) put together, so I'm really doubting the alien / adoption stories.

I'm not posting a photo, but if you click on V's links above you'll get to see her.

3 comments:

acw said...

That baby has a LOT of hair.

Poppy said...

My cousin had that much hair when she was born, and the pictures of Suri made me instantly think of her. We used to joke about her being a monkey, which probably wasn't very nice. She grew up to be a normal person with a normal amount of head hair. I'm not sure Suri ever had the chance to grow up normal, but hopefully her head hair will even out. :)

P'nut said...

That baby is damn cute.