Right now mine are:
1. Death Cab for Cutie - I can't get enough of them. It's like their music is a snuggly fireside cuddle which makes me so content that I forget if I even had any problems or worries. I only have their Plans album, but have the rest of their albums on my Amazon wish list. Alternative
2. Justin Timberlake - *blush* I just, ... love him. :) I still don't have his new album, but expect it to be on my doorstep this evening. His first album Justified is a frequent flyer in my iTunes list.
3. Jack Johnson - Another cuddly experience, but with a lot of humor thrown in. I'm still waiting for my Banana Pancakes, Jack! I own In Between Dreams and can't get enough of it. Acoustic "Pop"
4. Kelis - I have to throw up her Bossy song because I love it! I ordered Kelis Was Here, which is the album containing Bossy, but it's in the box with Justin. Rap/Hip Hop
5. Lady Sovereign (SOV!) - Vertically Challenged will arrive next week, but I love her song Love Me or Hate Me even though a clean version of her lyrics plays over and over in the Verizon chocolate commercial. She's spunky, hard core, sailor-potty-mouthed, and raw. Punk punk punk/Rap/Hip Hop
Wow, it's hard to do only five. It's even harder to convey exactly why you should listen to them.