Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Q: What meat head kills his own daughter? A: This meat head...

Another parent who killed his kid. Why is this guy not in a mental facility?
Hobbs was released from prison in Texas in April after serving nearly two years for violating probation for an assault charge he had pleaded guilty to in 2002, said Rick Mahler, an assistant district attorney in Wichita Falls, Texas.

The assault charge stemmed from a 2001 altercation with Laura's mother, Sheila Hollabaugh, Mahler said.

"He started chasing people around with a chainsaw that was running," he said. "Somebody hit him with a shovel, knocked him down. Those people held him until the police arrived."
"Daddy, why are you stabbing me?"
"Because Satan told me to, honey."

The world needs to go to a psychiatrist.

And, in *Zion*, Illinois. To quote the wonderfully talented Ms Lauryn Hill: "now the joy... of my world... is in Zion...." No stabbing in Zion, not allowed, Mr. Meaty.

jhobbs

Look at that meat head! Has the eyes of a killer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am disturbed by this case. I am also worried that the cops just nabbed the first moron instead of looking around. In small towns there is a lot of pressure to "get 'em quick." I do believe he probably did it, I am just cautious when it comes to cops.