Monday, May 02, 2005

Things that make me happy

  1. hugs and/or backrubs from my honey
  2. spending time watching or playing with animals, domestic or wild
  3. eating ice cream
  4. hanging out with my friends, observing their interactions, putting in my two cents only on occasion
  5. the birth of my friends' children
  6. an unexpected letter or package in the mail from family or friends
  7. when my honey kidnaps me and brings me somewhere nice
  8. mowing the lawn
  9. the end result of yardwork
  10. flowers
  11. spending time with my kitties
  12. wrapping presents for others
  13. cooking delicious food
  14. chocolate
  15. when my hairdresser makes my hair look good again
  16. a bath, a good book, and a cold beer (or midori sour or sex on the beach :)
  17. homemade mac and cheese
  18. a good movie watched in the dark on my TV at home, with a bowl of buttered popcorn and my husband by my side
  19. the ocean
  20. sleeping in

No comments: