Sunday, October 07, 2007

travelocity

Guess where I am?

Guess!

OMG, you suck at this game.

I'm in Orlando. For a conference. :) This day (I mean Saturday, since it's only 1:18am on Sunday) was filled with very bad omens, including a point where I was double-booked to sit in the lap of a complete stranger on the plane from Philly to Orlando (she was all mad I was sitting in "her" seat which was actually also my seat), but I took them all in stride and am very happy to be here. Still missing all my luggage, but at least I have a warm bed to sleep in, even if no night clothes in which to sleep.

Going to Epcot tomorrow morning first thing. If I ever do get my luggage I'll take pictures! ;)

Latah, gatahs.

9 comments:

New York City's Watchdog said...

Yeah Epcot!!!

Personally... I'm all about the Oktoberfest buffet they have there. All the schnizel you can eat!!!

Bearette said...

Orlando must be very different from France ;)

I like the Magic Kingdom.

Avitable said...

Yay!

The Absurdist said...

That's so cool!!! I am going to be in Orlando for a conference next week! Business Objects Insight Americas. I have been to Disney and Epcot like, six times, but I hope you have a great time!!

whall said...

Hope your travels keep you safe...

Anonymous said...

Wait... you're naked and sitting in someone's lap?

Dan said...

Enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Poppy said...

Dawg, I saw Oktoberfest but did not partake.

Bearette, only saw Epcot today. That place his HUGE.

Avi, ... yup?

Abs, thanks! Had a very magical time until one of my posse decided to ruin it by saying that everything there was completely artificial then we all had a deep conversation about the sadness of the fabrication of it all. (Even the ducks have clipped wings.)

Wah, stop being sweet to me. That just doesn't compute. :)

Jfu, ... dirty!! I'll have you know I'm currently sitting in a hotel chair which, ironically, is probably dirtier than sitting in a naked person's lap.

Dan, it'll be a while before I offload pics but I'll share them when I can. I have to get rid of all the geeks first.

Poppy said...

Bearette, his=freudian slip for is :D