Tuesday, October 02, 2007

the little things

There's a street on my way to work that has the following oddities:
  1. It's where my former employer, head and namesake of an international apparel and housewares chain, lives. I hated that employer. She's a fucking nutcase.
  2. It's the street where a man suspected and later convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering a local college student was found doing contracted work on someone's house.
  3. It's the street with the intersection where Mom and I were in the very bad car accident because the German guy ran the stop sign.
  4. It's the street where I had a semi-shouting match with a woman who tried to tell me how to park while I thought my dad was dying in the hospital.

It's also the street where my brother, who I love very much and think is awesome and miss a lot and never see, works. This completely makes up for all the other things.