Thursday, October 04, 2007

Oh, that CNN

This made me laugh:

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:48:02 -0400
From: CNN Breaking News
Reply-To: newseditor@MAIL.CNN.COM
To: TEXTBREAKINGNEWS@CNNIMAIL12.CNN.COM
Subject: CNN Breaking News

-- A Minnesota judge has rejected Sen. Larry Craig's bid to withdraw his guilty plea stemming from a men's room sex sting arrest.


Both because he is getting what he deserves and because CNN's definition of breaking news amuses me.

Pat, I did visit Yahoo news and then I totally forgot about it. Oops.

3 comments:

whall said...

I got the same one - I have it make my blackberry go buzzzzzz.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Craig is innocent. Just a feeling.

Poppy said...

Wah, are you kidding?

The Absurdist said...

Who cares if he's innocent or not. Don't we have better things to worry about than come-ons, bend-overs and hand-jobs in bathrooms?