- driving to my friends' house for the first time on my own and getting the directions exactly correct except the very last one which I eventually figured out after reversing in the road a few times ;)
- not taking my laptop or my certification reading with me so that I wouldn't feel guilty about not working
- going with said friends to another fair for the purpose of consuming a corn dog, onion rings, and a huge milkshake
- eating pancakes and smoked cheese scrambled eggs for breakfast
- watching Blue Man Group live for the first time ever
- staring at a vast selection of baby booze bottles (what normal people call travel size) while my friend purchased fuki plum wine
- eating a roast beef sandwich the size of my head and more onion rings
- making fun of a super lousy season premiere of SNL, and being grateful for Studio 60's recognition of said lousiness
- consuming lattes and more pancakes for breakfast
- making a pirate coaster for Hay
- leaving one pound lighter than I arrived
What did you do this weekend?
No, I still have not taken photos of the magnets. See, follow-through sucks.